Monday, November 21, 2011

Cranberry cocktail ideas


Wondering what to do with your cranberry liquor? Lots of things!

You could mix it into some ginger ale for a fancy Shirley Temple-y drink.
You could make a cranberry cosmo, by mixing 2 oz cranberry liquor with 1 oz cranberry juice, 1/2 oz of triple sec, and a squeeze of lime juice.
You could mix it into some orange juice.
You could make a sparkling cranberry with 1 oz of cranberry liquor in the bottom of a glass topped off with champagne.
Or you can just sip it straight.
Freeze some cranberries to chill your drinks instead of ice cubes.

2 comments:

  1. wow you give me great ideas on making cranberry cocktail, I could make this on my friend's birthday party and I am sure this is very exciting to prepare. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:48 PM

    I made both the liquor and mixed it with ginger ale. It was delicious!

    ReplyDelete