Thursday, July 12, 2007

sorry!

In case you didn't know, or are lucky to live somewhere cooler, we're having a heat wave. It's too hot to do ANYTHING. I had the last two days off from work and promised myself I'd do a bunch of things, including write, but none of it got done. I lay in the AC all day. The AC is in the bedroom, the computer is in the office. The computer chair is vinyl. I can't sit on it for more than 2 minutes. Soon, maybe this evening, I will update. But right now, I'm melting.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:12 AM

    It is hot, I can vouch for it, and I even like the heat, but damn it's hot. So were the carrot cupcakes, like WOW that tastes good style... For anyone reading this, you really need to try Jill's recipes, she always makes gluten free things that are delicious, fluffy, and otherwise enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete